song
Theres a girl who sits under the bleachers Just another day eating alone And though she smiles There is something just hiding And she cant find a way to relate She just goes unnoticed As the crowd passes by And she'll pretend to be busy When inside she just wants to cry She'll say...Take a little look at the life of Miss Always Invisible Look a little closer, I really really want you to put yourself in her shoes Take another look at the face of Miss Always Invisible Look a little harder and maybe then you will see why she waits for the dayWhen you'll ask her her name The begining, in the first weeks of class She did everything to try and fit in But the others they couldnt seem to get past all the things that mismatched on the surfaceAnd she would close her eyes when they left and she fell down the stairs And the more that they joked And the more that they screamed She retreated to where she is now And she'll sing...Take a little look at the life of Miss Always Invisible Look a little harder I really really want you to put yourself in her shoesTake a little look at the face of Miss Always Invisible Look a little closer and maybe then you will see why she waits for the day that you will ask her...her name And one day just the same as the lastJust the days been in counting the time Came a boy that sat under the bleachers just a little bit further behind...

recent entries
  • js prom
  • OMG!!!
  • inspiration
  • At last!!!
  • waiting! irritating! useless!
  • testing
  • TRUE FRIENDS
  • CUESHEan.....
  • time is inexorible
  • There are instances in life that we need to battle...


  • archives
  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006



  • credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: ohhspontaneityy
    stocks: _excentric_
    February 04, 2006
    ULTRAELECTROMAGNETICJAM 8:45 PM

    We had our recollection and Yes it is one of the most unforgettable moment in your junior yr. Tears were overflowing within the last part of the sessions. Even my guy classmates cant help it. As for me,, as usual cry to death. Even if I cannot relate with it as long as its SAD I cry. We had a lot of crying sessions and many realizations. I wont tell you what they were il just SHOW it instead! :) I think my faith now is deeper and stronger than ever.


    I bought the ERASERHEADS compilation cd sang by various artists.

    Image hosted by TinyPic.com

    WuhOOo!! Nice.. it’s unlikely that any loyal Eheads fan will enjoy these songs quite as much as the originals. but hey one word, COOLNESS!


    Here is my review: (this is totally an opinionated review so pls dont go swearing against my name, if u do not agree with me)


    SOUNDS GREAT

    Hard to belive - Cueshe... Simply Amazing

    Spoliarium - Imago, LOVE IT!

    Maling Akala - Brownman Revival, we all heard it!

    Ang Huling El Bimbo - Rico J. Puno, i underestimated this song but it proved me the otherwise! wow! try listening to it!

    Tikman Ang Langit - Sugarfree, GALINGNESS!!! EBE is simply amazing!

    Huwag Kang Matakot - Orange & Lemons, hands down!

    Huwag mo nang itanong - MYMP, just right and great... its my BG music actually!

    JUST FINE

    Torpedo - Isha, isha who??

    Alkohol - Radio Active Sago Project im never a fan of this band but they did well.

    With A Smile - South Border id prefer if it were HALE

    Para Sa Masa - All Star

    Pare ko - Sponge Cola, oh yeah.. the swearing part! doesnt fit yael’s image…

    Superproxy - FrancisM… there shouldnt be any rap in the song!


    NOT THAT GREAT

    ALAPAAP-6Cyclemind Overdone guitarwork but its not that bad.

    Ligaya - Kitchie Nadal doesnt fit kitchie’s voice.

    Overdrive - Barbie Almalbis people need to realize that Overdrive can never be covered by a female.

    Magasin - Paolo Santos i think it would sound better if BAMBOO or RIVERMAYA were to sing!


    **if PAROKYA NI EDGAR were to sing TINDAHAN NI ALING NENA.. what do u think?? hmmm.. wow.. !!! ayos! There should be another volume cd coz other great songs like MINSAN, FRUITCAKE, KALIWETE, MASELANG BAHAGHARI, HARANA, JULIE TEARJERKY…and my fave TOYANG werent included.


    Ultraelectromagneticjam is not so much a tribute as it is a reminder of just how good the Eraserheads were; none of the tracks here come close to supplanting the originals, just as none of the current crop of bands come close to the level set by the Eheads all those years ago. Even if the Eraserheads has been long gone, I still consider them the best Filipino alternative band ever. I still consider WITH A SMILE as best written OPM song. Ely’s geeky vocalwork is the most heavenly thing I ever heard (well second to JAY..) from a Pinoy artist, I love you ELY BUENDIA!







    Sweet Kisses, CriZzy

    her secret world
    i don't know if anyone would ever stumble in this site. well, its me crizzy and im the only one who knew this blog. scratch that. 'coz this time i think i had enough courage to share to others my thoughts & ramblings. if you happen to bump in this site. well, whatever!

    all about moi
    To Dream is my number one Hobby. Dreams help me stay strong. Loving is my key to having a better life. Love is sometimes Complicated, but I still manage to make it through. Learning to trust people is my number one goal right now. Learning to pick and decide well is what im working on. My life is currently on the ride. Im loving everything. I want to be happy, thats all. :)

    plugboard