song
Theres a girl who sits under the bleachers Just another day eating alone And though she smiles There is something just hiding And she cant find a way to relate She just goes unnoticed As the crowd passes by And she'll pretend to be busy When inside she just wants to cry She'll say...Take a little look at the life of Miss Always Invisible Look a little closer, I really really want you to put yourself in her shoes Take another look at the face of Miss Always Invisible Look a little harder and maybe then you will see why she waits for the dayWhen you'll ask her her name The begining, in the first weeks of class She did everything to try and fit in But the others they couldnt seem to get past all the things that mismatched on the surfaceAnd she would close her eyes when they left and she fell down the stairs And the more that they joked And the more that they screamed She retreated to where she is now And she'll sing...Take a little look at the life of Miss Always Invisible Look a little harder I really really want you to put yourself in her shoesTake a little look at the face of Miss Always Invisible Look a little closer and maybe then you will see why she waits for the day that you will ask her...her name And one day just the same as the lastJust the days been in counting the time Came a boy that sat under the bleachers just a little bit further behind...

recent entries
  • movie review- close to you
  • PROM pix
  • worst PROM!!!
  • i can smile?
  • alone!
  • parents dont understand!
  • election day
  • wickedly sweet
  • sinong di mababaliw sa ulan?
  • ULTRAELECTROMAGNETICJAM


  • archives
  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006



  • credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: ohhspontaneityy
    stocks: _excentric_
    March 21, 2006
    Summertime!!! 11:15 PM

    [TITLE: Summertime!]
    Hi.. Before anything else.. Happy Summer Vacation Everyone!! Its so good to have no classes because i got to have more time on net..

    Anyways.. New Layout!! yey!!!.. i just use a layout from blogskins.com since i really dont know how to make a layout yet.. I picked this one coz its not too bubbly and at the same time, not so melancholic... Just plain cute and simple, but elegant..

    Whoa! its been what?? 2 weeks since ive updated? hahaha.. grabeh talaga! ganun ka tagal.. kasi naman napaka busy at school works, just last week that ive finished all my requirements and exam.. and this week is such a wonderful dream..

    5 Random things I love about summer:

    1. More time on surfing the net and updating my friends online
    2. Spend time with my family and relatives again
    3. Visit several places
    4. have another lesson to learn, like, piano, martial arts, swimming, badminton.. stuffs like that, unlike at school(math, filipino, english) ive had enough of that... good thing...
    5. More time on SHOP SHOP SHOP SHOPPING!!!..

    Thats it!.. thats my entry for now.. I have to go with my dad to the hospital, one of my cousin is sick so we have to visit him.. buh-bye!!!

    Sweet Kisses, CriZzy

    her secret world
    i don't know if anyone would ever stumble in this site. well, its me crizzy and im the only one who knew this blog. scratch that. 'coz this time i think i had enough courage to share to others my thoughts & ramblings. if you happen to bump in this site. well, whatever!

    all about moi
    To Dream is my number one Hobby. Dreams help me stay strong. Loving is my key to having a better life. Love is sometimes Complicated, but I still manage to make it through. Learning to trust people is my number one goal right now. Learning to pick and decide well is what im working on. My life is currently on the ride. Im loving everything. I want to be happy, thats all. :)

    plugboard